Tuesday

All grown up





It is something very special and a little scary in a parent’s life when a child grows up, for it feels as if it was just yesterday my wife and I brought home our second child all wrapped up in a bundle of blankets.


Last Thursday our daughter Ariana graduated with honours from Pinole Valley High, ending one incredible four-year adventure.


Over the next several weeks I am sure she will do the most of relaxation, seeing her friends before summer comes to an end and it is time for everyone to disburse into all directions. For she too will be moving on, heading off to the University of Santa Cruz and begin a new adventure in her life.


Though I am very proud of her and what she has done and will accomplish, it is already difficult having to let go, especially because I love her so very much.


No comments: